IT asset footprints are growing rapidly in today’s organizations. Managing these assets has become more challenging. Endpoint management becomes even harder with heterogeneous devices, or with devices that travel outside of the organization’s network. The best way to ensure these devices are being managed properly is by employing an endpoint management solution (UEM).
With our UEM solutions offerings, you can manage and secure the ever-increasing number of endpoints, including desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and browsers.
Solutions for IT departments to centralize management of mobile devices, desktop computers, and web browsers.
Solutions to secure all endpoint devices accessing your organization’s network from insider threats and vulnerabilities.
- Holistic unified endpoint management and security
- Comprehensive mobile device management
- OS imaging and deployment
- Remote access and support
- Automated multi-platform patch management
- Automated SCCM third-party patch management
- Browser security and management
- Application control and endpoint privilege management
- Integrated threat and vulnerability management
- Data leak prevention for removable devices
An UEM tool accelerates the process of performing daily IT administrative tasks.
- Manage heterogeneous endpoints and automate routine tasks
- Increase productivity by enabling mobility
- Troubleshoot systems remotely and securely
- Secure endpoints to protect networks from zero-day attacks
- Comply with HIPAA, GDPR, PCI DSS, and other regulations
- Secure enterprise data at rest, in transit, and in use