In today’s IT-driven business climate, users need quick and easy access to data and other IT resources to get their work done. Access to these resources needs to be protected and tracked to ensure security and compliance with IT regulations. As a result, IT departments face an increasing number of challenges.
By adopting IAM solutions it’s easier to manage digital identities across your IT environment, and regulate access to critical resources.
Solutions to manage privileged user accounts, administrative access to critical IT assets, and compliance mandates.
Solutions for identity and access management and to mitigate identity risk in your business.
Solutions for Active Directory, Microsoft 365, and Exchange management and reporting.
- Microsoft 365 management, reporting, and auditing
- Active Directory, Microsoft 365, and Exchange management and reporting
- Password self-service, endpoint MFA, and enterprise SSO
- Reporting, auditing, and monitoring for hybrid Exchange and Skype
- Active Directory, Microsoft 365, and Exchange backup and recovery
- Comprehensive privileged access management
- Privileged account and session management
- SSH key and SSL certificate management
- Integrated identity and access management
- Secure SSO for enterprise applications
Give users quick access to the needed resources and establish tight access controls to ensure security.
- Provision users across multiple platforms
- Control, track, and audit access to applications and data
- Strictly govern privileged access to critical IT systems
- Prevent privilege escalation with role-based access control
- Provide enterprise single sign-on for easy user access
- Meet compliance demands with audits and access policies