Why attend this webinar?
Active Directory is the core and always the primary target. Let’s not leave any loopholes for attackers to exploit and barge into your infrastructures. Not anymore. In this webinar, let’s look at 3 Active Directory vulnerabilities that are often overlooked, and often exploited. We’ll discuss how these vulnerabilities can be detected using native tools. Even better, we’ll look at how these threats can be evaded using a SIEM solution.
- Active Directory vulnerabilities to look out for:
- Non-privileged user accounts with elevated permissions
- Weak passwords, non-expiring passwords, and user accounts that don’t require passwords
- Credentials stored in SYSVOL and Group Policy Preferences (GPP)
- Detecting these AD vulnerabilities:
- How can each of these vulnerabilities be detected using PowerShell?
- How simpler and easier will it be to detect these events using a SIEM tool?