Automated tape libraries deliver the ultimate in flexible, cost-effective backup, archive and disaster recovery.
Keeping pace with today’s incredible data growth rates is a significant challenge for IT professionals, especially when it comes to protecting that data seamlessly and affordably. The NEO XL-Series addresses the need for midrange and enterprise businesses to do more with less by providing effortless automated backup that combines flexibility, density, high-performance and affordability to ensure that data is protected faster, smarter, easier and more cost effectively
The NEOs T24 is a powerful backup and archive solution designed for small businesses or remote locations. Packing up to 360TB of storage capacity in a compact 2U form factor, the NEOs T24 delivers amazing capabilities in a compact form factor. Available as either a 12-slot autoloader or a 24-slot library, the NEOs T24 provides affordable, dependable, easy to use backup and archive capability for a variety of data center environments.
What you can do:
- Affordably backup or archive up to 360TB of data
- Effortlessly manage your backup and archive processes from anywhere in the world
- Add tape drives as needed for increased performance and enhanced efficiency
- Encryption-enabled for increased data security
- NEO Series remote management provides intelligent, proactive administration and monitoring of the tape library, tape drives and media, ensuring a seamless backup and archive process.
- NEO Series removable cartridge magazines provide effortless media handling for loading/unloading of cartridges while facilitating off-line storage for disaster recovery purposes.
- upgrade your drives and media on the fly. Installing and removing tape drives in is quick and easy. LTO drives maintain backward compatibility to previous generation tapes, so you won’t orphan any data during the upgrade process.